Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Glossybox USA May 2012 Unboxing Video

My first Glossybox arrived today. I have literally been stalking the Glossybox USA website ever since I saw that Glossybox was going to be coming to America. Glossybox is a similar service to Birchbox and MyGlam. Basically, you pay a monthly subscription fee and you receive a box every month of deluxe samples. Glossybox is more expensive than any of the aforementioned services. The monthly subscription fee is $21 compared to the $10 charged by other services. With that being said, I'll go out there and say I'd rather pay more money each month and actually get a box that makes me smile than pay less money and receive a box that makes me think "what the...is this?".

I can honestly say that I will gladly use all but one of the things in my box. Here is a picture of the box and its contents.


I taped an "unboxing" video. It is my first to upload to YouTube. Honestly, the quality of the video isn't all that. I don't really know what I am doing yet. :-) I thought some of you out there might enjoy seeing it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment