Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Swatches and Review

As much as I love the look of a bold pigmented lipstick, in truth, I am a very low maintenance girl when it comes to my beauty routine. Lipstick often feels drying on my lips as well. There has been a lot of hype surrounding the Revlon Lip Butters. I am always a little bit wary of budget beauty products, but, I was actually quite impressed by these. The look and feel of this product is not cheap the way that I thought it might be. I purchased the colors "Tutti Fruity" and "Lollipop". Both of these colors are great for the Spring 2012 trend.




I just love these colors. They are so wearable.


The consistency is sheer but vibrant as well and the texture is smooth and creamy.



This is the color Lollipop.


And this is Tutti Fruity.

If any of you have tried any of the other colors of these lip butters, I would love to hear which are your favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment